Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Mastery Curve

Adapted from  Book "Mastery" by George Leonard
After, that I have read second chapter of book: Mastery. I can say that I am genius at least in something. I was born of good parents without genetic defects, thus I have a great potential as being human for achieve the mastery in some skill.
 What path I will choose for this? It is an interesting question of this book. In this time of my life I know almost nothing about the process that leads to Mastery. This term It is not an end, rather is a path. Some people are describing Mastery a process, as a journey in which one learned a new skill, then one might work and practice with a baby steps, finally perseveres diligently until end.
Some people think in learn a skill, give great steps toward success, and as magic event achieve the Mastery, this is illusion, imaginary, is not real. We need practice in "Plateau" which is our time with consistent effort. There three kind of people, those Dabble are enthusiasm persons only with when start a new job, skill or relationship, they detest Plateau. The second kind of person are The Obsessives, they not accept to stay much time in Plateau, finally the last kind of people are The Hacker, they love to stay in Plateau indefinitely. If one person avoids to fall in these characters, then will be on the path of Mastery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment