Saturday, October 8, 2016

The formula for Success and Happiness


In this week, I started reading chapter four of Ministry of Business. I have not known about this formula for success until now.
The key in this pathway is trust in three levels. Have trust with yourself, to be trustworthy, and to have trust in our mentors.
For first level, you need achieving three basis habits, what are call a "Private Victory".
  • Be Proactive
  • Begin With the End in Mind
  • Put First Things First
For second level, you need achieving three more essential habits, what are call a "Public Victory"
  • Think Win - Win
  • Seek first to understand, then to be understood
  • Create Synergy 
There is a seventh habit, "Sharpening the Saw", which means to be consistently learning, writing, thinking or developing talents, etc.
Once that you achieved these seven habits, our pathway is ready for to begin our travel toward success and happiness.
The formula is simple, clear and concise. If you perform its six steps, you will have a fairy tale life.
  1. Get up Early
  2. Work Hard
  3. Get Your Education
  4. Find Your Education
  5. Find Your Oil
  6. Make Your Mark
  7. Get prepared to Be of Service

For me the last step is something for ponder. My aims and goals should go in this direction, serving others, then I will achieve to have success and happiness in my life.

I believe in this. I know that is not coincidence have learned this formula in this time of my life. I know God cares me.

2 comments:

  1. God does care for you Vickita. He knows you and loves you more than anyone. He wants you to be happy ...I want you to be happy!!!
    Nice written article. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God does care for you Vickita. He knows you and loves you more than anyone. He wants you to be happy ...I want you to be happy!!!
    Nice written article. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete