Saturday, October 29, 2016

Be proactive

Once, I listened that thing more difficult for one person should be the first for fulfil in her or his life. Be proactive is in this time is so important for me. It is the first habit, thus is the base in the life. I like the analogy of soda versus water in a bottle. If one stirred soda this explodes, but not matter how much you stirred water in a bottle, this never explodes. I wish to be as water. I want to stay calm, control and quiet when problems arrive. 
The key is "Think before react or act". My impulsive temperament is as sword double-edged. It is my strength when I should take initiative, but my weakness when I feel attacked.
Sometimes my emotional nature loses the control, and end I say to others hurtful words. Be proactive means that I am own my emotions, that nothing nor anybody have influence in me and my emotions.
My goal is to be resilient. I do not want feel me victim of my circumstances.  I can change my life; I am responsible of my acts. I have learned that only thing I can change is my response to what happens to me, the rest is out my control.

Seven habits is a wonderful book, it is changing my life. I invite you to read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment