Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Life: Calling and Dreams

What is your calling in life? This appear a simple question but it is not. It is deep and philosophical question. I think that, we will be able to have an answer when our relation with God is good. We should to be valiant for fulfill with that called. In this time my calling is to be a mother and teacher for my children. Perhaps some people think that this is ordinary, simple and boring, but is not for me. Believe me, currently is so difficult to be a good mother. The world laughs at me. Is in this moment when I should be valiant and fulfill with my calling.
Our prophets taught: "Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children." who better than a mother for teach to children how finding and reach your stars, how making your how steppingstones and understanding what is fundamental in their lives.
To listen my calling in life was not easy. When I was twenty years old, I felt very sad, then I traveled to mountains to seek myself. In this place, I was nearer to my savior and I listened my calling.
Twelve years passed, for I could start with my calling. Now, I continuously reexamine my actions versus my beliefs to see if I am still on the path.

In this week, I have known someone who was able to achieve so many of his childhood dreams because of the way he acted in his life. Randy Pausch lived a great life, he was good in something, and he strove and found the best of each person. Randy was a verdict person, humble. He achieved his dreams because He was prepared, and he found opportunities.
Our dreams are very important, but the essential must be our stile of life. If we dream wholeheartedly, and we choose the right, will happen good things in our life. The brick walls "opposition", are there to teach us the value of our dreams.
 When I was a child, I dreamed wholeheartedly be a ballet dancer. I was the best student in gymnastic class, when National Ballet Institute arrived my school and gave fives scholarship, I obtained one.
I was lucky, that is I was prepared and found an opportunity. In other words, I was blessed.
What are your childhood dreams?

5 comments:

  1. I remember when you got that scholarship!! Wauuu you would had been a great ballet dancer. You are a good mom to Bryan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you got that scholarship!! Wauuu you would had been a great ballet dancer. You are a good mom to Bryan. :)
    I wanted to be a singer lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. You are a Candy uhhh :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment. You are a Candy uhhh :)

      Delete