Friday, September 16, 2016

Wholeheartedly Entrepreneur


This is my first post towards my success pathway. I want start talk about my first  book in English: The ministry of business. It is a incredible book. In this week, I have learned many new words such as: masterful, entrepreneur, entrepreneurial, approach, outlined, mentorship, wholeheartedly, regardless, and more. I have two favorite words, and I use them for the title of this journal: Wholeheartedly Entrepreneurial. I like this words because I  have never heard them and I want to be wholeheartedly entrepreneurial. Yesterday, I read this quote:
" The marriage of great spiritual principles with great business principles will enable you to achieve your greatest and noblest dreams"  
This assertion have penetrated deep in my mind and my heart. I know that there are spiritual principles, but I have never thought about business principles, it is new for me. Now, I am a true believer. I want attain my divine potential, and begin to have success in all my aims.
I was fascinated with Pathway program, it helped me in many ways. Pathway was a blessing in my life. It was during in the winter 2016 when I decided to study Business Management and attain my temporal success. I know there are no coincidences in life, God cares my education.

2 comments: