Sunday, October 16, 2016

Am I destined to change the world?


This is deep question. I believe that every person is call to change the world in some aspect. And I say "call" because not all persons go to this calling. In the scriptures say, "Many Called; Few Chosen" Everyone bring gifts when born. Each person discovers which is her or his gift and find her or his calling, that person is destined to change the world.
First Things First, what are my gifts? how I discovers them? how I use them for working in my calling? If I begin with the end in mind. I be able to find success and happiness then I can to serve others.

Our gifts show us the path toward our calling. This gifts are personal Urim and Tumim. When we find, and attend to our calling, the life gets meaning.  
Of this manner, we can say that our life has meaning and that we can hope to listen these words someday.
“His lord said unto him, well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.”
Let us go on our journey, there is still much to be done. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment